Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Digital LA - Music Panel
Monday, February 6, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, United States
- Creighton Burke, Live Nation, Vice President Marketing Live Nation Studios Division. Manages mobile app's user experiences. Before the concert: users can use the app to discover nearby concerts, get ticket sales alerts for artists in their device, buy tickets, and receive mobile tickets with barcodes for entry to most of Live Nation's owned venues. At the concert, you can receive a live set list feed, get exclusive photos and video from that nights concert, receive exclusive upgrades and other VIP perks. Browse over 200,000 set lists from past performances from thousands of artists, past and present and much more @LiveNation
- Matt Thomas, GetGlue. Director of Business Development.
Users create buzz by "checking-in" leading up to festivals like Bamboozle, during tours such as "Watch the Throne," and releases like "Talk That Talk" for Rihanna. Since 2011, GetGlue has partnered with over 250 artists from leading music companies such as CAA, Sony, Universal and Warner Bros. @GetGlue
- Nicole Cifani, Mobile Roadie, Head of VIP Client/Partner Relations.
Clients including Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Drake, Taio Cruz, Adele, Madonna, David Guetta, Staples Center, etc. who use Mobile Roadie to create their official apps. @mobileroadie @cifani
- Mahbod Moghadam, Rap Genius, founder.
Rap Genius is a site where users provide explanations of rap, R&B, and other genre lyrics to get Rap IQ points. You can listen to songs, read their lyrics, and click the lines that interest you for pop-up explanations. @RapGenius
- Harold Lee, Music Prodigy. Co-Founder, CEO.
The Music Prodigy platform teaches you how to play songs from your favorite artists as it listens and scores what you play with your own instrument. Its apps include the Appy-Award winning Rock Prodigy app and the Dave Mustaine: Guitar Prodigy app.
- Damian Hagger, 6StringMedia, Co-founder and Executive Producer
6StringMedia does digital marketing for entertainment companies, and created the recently launched SixString app, a social networking app for musicians. Users can record up to 45 seconds of HD audi, showcase gear with images and audio, send text messages to friends and other guitarists, become fans of new talent or follow the chart for the guitarist with the most heat @6StringMedia
- Rynda Laurel, digital marketing consultant for the Smashing Pumpkins, digital music speaker at MIDEM, etc. @rynda
- Kevin Winston, Digital LA @DigitalLA @kevinwinston
Previously scheduled speaker from The Grammys /RA is unable to attend.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS with cutting edge apps and distribution: email email@example.com with MUSIC as the subject and ur bio
- 7-8p. Check-in and networking in Suite 700 bar
- 8-9:30p Panel in the Penthouse
- 9:30p-945p Performance: Looking for an acoustic singer/band with a cool app to talk for 5 min about their app, then perform a short set of 2-3 songs gratis.
- 9:45-10:30p More networking in Suite 700 bar
Enjoy complimentary ONE Coconut Water and drink cocktail specials ta the bar.
CALL FOR SPONSORS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with MUSIC as the subject to promote your music product, service, speaker, etc. Great way to reach music-minded industry professionals in LA!
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.